Terms and Conditions
Definitions of Terms
The term "Product" refers to the paid version of the on-line video training course or practice exam offered by Scrum Star Academy. The terms "You" and "Your" refer to anyone, who purchases and uses the Product.
Acceptance of Terms and Conditions
The Product is offered to you conditional on your acceptance of the Terms and Conditions. Please note that we may close or suspend your access to the Product if you carry out activities which are in contravention of these Terms and Conditions.
Description of Service
In order to gain access to the Product, you must pay a one-time fee. Once the payment is completed, the Product will become available in your Scrum Star Academy user account.
Purchasing the Product grants you a non-exclusive, non-transferable permission to use the Product during the time period for which the payment was made. After the time period expires, your access to the Product will be disabled.
The purchased Product can be used by one person only.
Access to the Product is provided via an Internet browser. In order to use the Product, you must use one of the following browsers:
- Google Chrome vesion 28 or higher;
- Microsoft Edge;
- Internet Explorer version 10 or higher;
- Mozilla Firefox version 22 or higher;
- Opera version 12 or higher;
- Apple Safari version 5 or higher.
We use PayPal for payment processing. The payments for our products can be made using a PayPal account or a credit card
You are not allowed to:
- copy, share, sell or re-publish the content used in the Product;
- download, screen capture, or otherwise save or copy the video content used in the Product;
- share the access to your Scrum Star Academy account with third parties;
- attempt to re-use, adapt, edit, or reverse engineer the software platform used to provide the Exam.
Since the Product contains proprietary digital data, we do not issue refunds after the Product has been accessed by the user.
We will only grant a refund in the following circumstances:
- if the user did not access the Product;
- if the Product platform does not work properly and we are unable to fix the problem.
If you are having problems with the Product, you can send us an email to the following address: moc.ratsmurcs@tcatnoc. We will address your questions and concerns as soon as we can.
Limitation of Liability
We accept no liability for failed third-party certification exam attempts or any losses arising out of the use of the Product.
We accept no liability for the quality, accuracy or completeness of the third-party information provided on our website. All third-party material is provided as-is without warranty of any kind.
Scrum Star Academy is operated by Enicore Solutions (moc.erocine@selas, NIP 6793071184, Szafarnia 11-F8, 80-755 Gdansk, Poland,) which is the seller of the Product. All Product-related sale contracts are concluded between you and Enicore Solutions.
Last modified: 2018-05-25